Booking & fee policies
Booking fee, cancellation and no show policy
- A non-refundable $100 booking fee will be required for all bookings. This fee is to confirm and reserve your appointment time. The $100 will go towards your treatment on the day of your appointment.
- If you decide not to proceed with treatment on the day, your booking fee will be valid for 3 months. If you decide not to proceed with treatment at all, this fee will go to Chontelle for her time providing you with a thorough consultation and expert opinion.
- If you are booking in a consultation, treatment or rebooking for your next treatment, a $100 booking fee will be required.
- If an appointment is cancelled or rescheduled by you within the 48 hours before your appointment time, or you do not show up to your appointment, the $100 booking fee will be forfeited (please also see below no show policy)
- If you are more than 15 minutes late to your appointment, your appointment will be considered as a no show.
- If you think you will be late to your appointment, please let me know as soon as possible. My appointments are usually booked back to back, by being late this will reduce your appointment time and may not be able to go ahead as scheduled.
- The $100 booking fee is non-refundable. If you cancel or reschedule your appointment outside of the 48 hour timeframe the $100 booking fee can be used for future treatment within the following 3 months.
NO SHOW APPOINTMENT POLICY
As a small business who works by appointment only, no show appointments unfortunately do not leave time for the spots to be filled, and therefore result in a loss of income.
- Failing to attend your booked appointment without informing Chontelle BEFORE your appointment time will incur a $150 fee and your $100 booking fee will also be forfeited. This fee is to compensate income lost for non attendance and being unable to fill the appointment.
- By booking an appointment with Chontelle Cosmetic, you agree for your card on file to be charged the $150 no show fee if you fail to attend your appointment and not give notice prior to your appointment time.
- To avoid incurring the no show fee, please ensure you are informing Chontelle of your non attendance BEFORE your appointment time.