Cosmetic Injections Price lists
Frown lines - from $250
Crows feet - from $225
Forehead - from $99
Bunny lines - from $99
Gummy smile - from $99
Downturned mouth - from $99
Lip Flip - from $99
Brow Lift - from $99
Chin Dimpling - from $99
Chin Drop - from $99
Jaw Slimming - $399-$650
3 areas anti-wrinkle (Frown, forehead, crows feet) from $499
2 areas anti-wrinkle (Frown/forehead) from $349
2 areas anti-wrinkle (Frown/crows feet) from $425
Thin lip filler 1ml - from $449
Thin lip filler 0.5ml - from $299
(Thin filler lasts approx 6-9 months)
Thick lip filler 1ml - $599
Thick lip filler 0.5ml - $399
(Thick filler lasts approx 9-18 months)
Cheeks - from $599
Chin - from $599
Smokers lines/perioral lines - from $400
Nasolabial folds - from $599
Marionette lines - from $599
Tear troughs - from $599
Jawline - from $650
2mls cheek filler - $1100
1ml thin lip filler + lip flip - $499
Frown lines/Smoker's lines/Lip border $399
Eyebrow lift/Nasolabial fold/Marionettes/Forehead $499
Cheeks/Lower cheeks/Tear Troughs $599
Necklace lines/Accordian Lines/Double Chin/Jawline $699
Lower face $1599
Full face $2999
Prices are per area
Packages can be worked out based on multiple areas
*Prices are a guide only
As per NSW Government regulations, scripting with a Telehealth doctor will take place every 6 months and is at a fee of $30 every 6 months.
Booking Fee and Cancellation Policy
- A non-refundable $100 booking fee will be required for all bookings. The $100 will go towards your treatment on the day of your appointment.
- If you are booking in a consultation, treatment or rebooking for your next treatment, a $100 booking fee will be required.
- If an appointment is cancelled or rescheduled by you within 48 hours before your appointment time, or you do not show up to your appointment, the $100 booking fee will be forfeited.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late to your appointment, your appointment will be considered as a no show.
- If you think you will be late to your appointment, please let me know as soon as possible. My appointments are usually booked back to back, by being late this will reduce your appointment time and may not be able to go ahead as scheduled.
- The $100 booking fee is non-refundable. If you cancel or reschedule your appointment outside of the 48 hour timeframe the $100 booking fee can be used towards your next booking.